Tube ice machine
The binglian tube ice machine has a capacity range of 1ton to 70 ton of ice per day, making it the preferred choice of ice machine for thousands of food service applications worldwide.
Heavy-duty industrial construction, automatic operation, energy efficiency and the best warranty in the business make the only “clear” choice for your ice making needs.
• 20 Year Evaporator Warranty
• Electronic bin thermostat
• Stainless steel casings
• Water-cooled or remote air-cooled operation
With nearly 20 years of experience, Binglian tube Ice has the capability to deliver automatic ice production solutions. Whether your output is one or 70 tons per day, Vogt can provide the engineered solutions to exceed your expectations for service, quality and long-lasting ice manufacturing.
Modern Ice and our Freeze Force Technical Services Team engineer, design, and integrate equipment into your plant. This strategic partnership can help you achieve the goals you have for your business.
How does a tube ice machine work?
The tube ice plant arrangement is similar to a shell and tube condenser with the water on the inside of the tubes and the refrigerant (Ammonia) filling the space between the tubes. The machine is operated automatically on a time cycle and the tubes of ice are released by a hot gas defrost process.
I. Auxiliary products of ice maker
1. Shell-and-tube condensers: shell-and-tube condensers can be divided into water cooling condensers and refrigerant cooling condensers, are used to cool the refrigerant and adopt quality and efficient heat exchange tubes;
2. Reservoir: reservoirs can be divided into horizontal and vertical types and are used to store refrigerant;
3. Gas-liquid separator: to separate gas and liquid in refrigerant;
4. Oil separator: to separate refrigerant and lubricant;
5. Three-in-one device (heat exchanger+ gas-liquid separator + reservoir): a vertical jacketed vessel earns its name of three-in-one vessel by combining a heat exchanger, a gas-liquid separator and a reservoir. It is arranged at the border of high pressure side and low pressure side, with the inner barrel at the low pressure side and the outer barrel at the high pressure side;
6. Oil cooler: it is generally tube-and-shell type and used to cool lubricant;
7. Flake ice evaporator: flake ice evaporators are mainly divided into dry evaporators, flooded evaporators and dimple jacket evaporators. Dry evaporators are our traditional products featuring complicated structure and small weight, are designed only by analysis design method rather than GB150.3 standard. Flooded evaporators are overall jacketed evaporators designed according to GB150.3 and features simple structure and large weight. Dimple jacket evaporator is our newly developed evaporator product and features smaller weight, less welding quantity, safer and more reliable structure compared with other two types of evaporators. Flooded evaporators and dimple jacket evaporators have unique structural features of our Company that beyond comparison by other products. Now we are applying for the patent of utility model.
8. Tube ice evaporator: the evaporator owns unique structure around the globe both in appearance and inner structure and is incomparable by other brands, with incomparable rigidity, cylindricity and ice making effect. Now we are applying for the patent of this utility model, along with those of ice flaker evaporator and fluidized-ice evaporator;
9. Fluidized-ice evaporator: similar to ice flaker evaporator and tube ice evaporator, our fluidized-ice evaporator is also unique.
Post time: Apr-14-2021